Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back on track

I teeny tiny typed an entire blog post on my iphone last Sunday.  It took far longer than the computer ever takes!!  I went to post it and *zap* it was gone.  Needless to say I was very frustrated and refused to type another one. So there...

Back on track with the menu posting of the week.  I received my twice monthly food co-op basket last Thursday so that is driving the dinner choices.  My menu last week only stretched until Wednesday because of a jewelry party, book club, wedding reception and work event.  We really needed more dinner options because the children were not invited to any of the festivities!

Here goes nothing:

Sunday
Skinny buffalo chicken with lettuce wraps
Sauteed broccoli

Monday
Taco stuffed shells
Arugula salad
Rolls

Tuesday
Summer corncakes
Brazilian carrots

Wednesday
Baked halibut with sour cream
Garlic potatoes

Thursday
Thai fried quinoa
Edamame

Friday
Curry chicken salad
Grilled peppers
Chayote squash

Saturday
Dinner out...please!

No comments:

Post a Comment