Sunday, April 15, 2012

Holy cow it worked!

I haven't weighed in at WW in two weeks because of spring break and then Easter. Sunday is my day of choice so today was my time to see what the last three weeks would bring for weight loss. I've tracked my points (not so much at the beach), exercised six days a week (even at the beach) and greatly restricted my alcohol (kinda sort of at the beach).

All that being said...I lost over seven pounds! I now have a 27 pound total weight loss! How freaking cool is that?!?

I'm certain that tracking, exercising and planning my menu each week is the reason for such success!

Here's the weekly shakedown:

Sunday
Pasta with chicken and mushroom ragu
Roasted carrot and beet salad with feta
German cucumber salad (so named for my mother-in-law)
Leftover homemade bread

Monday
Tomato-white bean soup with pesto
Salad
Naan bread

Tuesday
Zucchini and corn tacos
Garlic rice

Wednesday
Jamaican jerk salmon with mango pineapple salsa
Roasted asparagus

Thursday
Crockpot "hotdogs" and baked beans
Sautéed spinach
Cornbread

Friday
Leftovers...

Saturday
Out with the Ragozzines for Carter's birthday dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment